Controlled Tennis Gate Entry
Controlled access to your tennis court areas
There are various options and methods for controlling access to your sports areas
- A swing gate is usually supplied with a standard slide latch that can be locked with a keyed padlock or a combination padlock
- A lever handled lock where a key is used to unlock / lock the entrance gates
- Token lock entry. A token is given out to individuals who are allowed access, they deposit the token in the lock and this gains them access to the area. Once they leave the area they are unable to gain access again without another token. This type of lock usually gets combined with a gate self closing unit to unsure the area is closed when players leave the area.
- Coded manual digital locks. These type of locks allow your members to use the same entry code, the codes can be easily changed to suit your requirements. This type of lock usually gets combined with a gate self closing unit to unsure the area is closed to anyone without the code for access.
- Electronic key fob / card entry. There are various systems available to enable access with a key fob / card entry, these are usually combined with self closing units and a magnetic lock. Mains power is required to power the entry system.